Working at Octagon Chartered Accountants provides individuals with the opportunity to work alongside a team of extremely dedicated and talented individuals. Not only do we hire the best people, but, through our training and development programmes, we encourage them to be even better.
It is this dedication that sets us and our staff apart, and everyone involved in Octagon is proud to be here.
We offer the following:
- A diverse client base
- Personalised training and career planning
- A well-rounded training portfolio in auditing, accounting, and taxation
- A stimulating working environment
- Training in accordance with the latest legislative changes and amendments
- Regular in-house training
- Access to the latest IT infrastructure and audit methodology software
- Generous study leave and in-house study assistance
- Competitive remuneration packages
- A diverse team of management and staff
- A welcoming work environment - we believe that everyone working at Octagon should feel 'at home'
- We are a registered SAICA and ACCA training office
Potential employees should have:
- A strong desire to reach their desired goals and qualifications
- The ability to work in a diverse, flexible environment
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to work as a member of a team
- Strong leadership abilities
- A B.Compt degree (or equivalent)